Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Things First

Well, well, well; The name is Sean. I'm here to share my photos, share my adventures, and share the stories of interesting individuals I come across. First things first, I am a photography student living in Seattle, who is trying to find his place in this ever expanding world of imagery.


-October 15th 2010-

It is in the vintage prints that I have picked up over time where I found great inspirations. It is in the beautiful vintage clothing that I painstakingly hunt for that makes my blood pump faster. I know there are many others just like myself. I want to find you and tell your story, we all deserve our own expose. I will blend the areas of fashion photography and social documenting,
because I feel there is no one without the other.


-April 14th 2010-

My style of photography draws heavily from things that others deam as mistakes. I think its unique when an image has a rad lighting flare or may have been processed wrong. So I try to implement these so called mistakes into my work in ways that lend themselves to a greater overall image. Here are a few examples of my work, and there is more to come.


-April 14th 2010-
-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment